We are searching data for your request:
Bake, clean and drain the eggplants or, if we have them in the freezer, we put them in the evening to thaw and drain. We pass them with the robot (or with the blender, if your robot breaks down, as I did :(). Add the garlic and mix, then the sesame paste, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, yogurt and cumin. homogenize all the ingredients, add the pomegranate seeds, decorate according to your imagination, I try to decorate as Jamila decorates, (obviously it doesn't work out for me) from which I "stole" the recipe :) It's worth a try. Good appetite!
I really like eggplant salad, and when it comes to the flavors of Lebanese cuisine, I am really captivated. Today I tried a successful combination between the two kitchens and this wonderful Baba Ganoush came out, which is very simple and ends in the blink of an eye.
This is one of the simplest recipes of Baba Ganoush - a more special eggplant salad full of oriental color and flavors, inspired by Lebanese cuisine.
P.S. I go very well with Lebanese glues!
And one more thing I know is that tahini paste is more expensive, but you can make it at home very easily.
For a 200 gr jar you need 100 gr sesame, which you fry a little so as not to change color, 1 clove of garlic and 100 ml of olive oil. Put the fried sesame in a coffee grinder, turn it into flour and then put it in a blender with 1 teaspoon of salt, garlic and oil until it becomes a liquid paste, very fine & # 8230and that's it! Instead of giving 25-30 lei for 150 ml of tahini, you will make a 200 ml jar for 3 lei.
When you have guests, the easiest thing is to prepare some dipu and everyone will be happy. I really like eggplant and I have tried many recipes over time: moutabal, eggplant salad with onion, eggplant salad with garlic, eggplant with baked feta cheese, breaded eggplant, eggplant rolls and vegetarian lasagna with mushrooms and eggplants. A few weeks ago I organized an oriental evening, and among the appetizers, Baba Ganoush & # 8211 oriental eggplant salad was not missing from the table.
Wash the eggplant, bake it and let it cool. After cleaning it, let it drain. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them until you get a not very fine paste (it should feel like small pieces of eggplant).
We can garnish eggplant salad with pomegranate and freshly ground pistachios. We serve baba ganoush with hot glue.
More recipes specific to Middle Eastern cuisine, you can find here. One of my favorite recipes is muhammara.
I am also waiting for your opinions on the facebook, instagram, pinterest and youtube pages.
Bake the eggplants, clean them and finely chop them.
Transfer them to a bowl, add sesame paste, olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
Mix well to homogenize the salad and put it in the cold.
For extra flavor you can add 2-3 tablespoons of fatty yogurt, parsley or mint.
Eat salad with sticks and tomatoes. Wonderful, good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
A very special version of eggplant salad, originating from Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt.
Eggplant salad in these areas has several names and recipes: baba ganoush, mutabbal and rahib.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 300g eggplant baked on the fire, finely chopped (if you have raw eggplant, I have listed below a simple option for baking eggplant in the oven)
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- juice from a lime or half a lemon
- extra olive oil or tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped or 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber
- 1 kapia or fat red pepper
- 1 small bunch of parsley or fresh mint
- Optionally chopped tomatoes
- optional pomegranate seeds
Necessary equipment and utensils:
Food processor with S blade, manual blender or mixer.
If you don't already have ready-to-bake eggplants in the freezer, nice, to smoke, to the oven, don't despair :) A secret that can save households: eggplants can also be baked in the oven, without filling the house with eggplant scent (if you would bake them on the flame).
So, heat the oven to 160 degrees, put the eggplant washed with the peel on a tray covered with baking paper and leave in the oven until ready, about 30 minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Eggplants are prepared on the spot or put in bags and kept in the freezer, for colder seasons. Images below.
1. Chop the eggplant by hand or with an S-bladed food processor.
2. Finely chop the peppers and cucumbers and leave them in the fridge for 1 hour to let the juice drain after an hour and they are ready to use in the salad.
3. Finely chop the eggplant.
4. Chop the parsley and onion
5. Mix all the ingredients, adding lemon juice and olive oil to taste
15 min + 1 hour while the peppers and cucumbers are in the fridge
- Depending on the taste you want to get, add or not tahini (sesame paste) or replace the parsley with fresh mint.
- For baba ghanoush you can get inspiration from here as well
- For rahib salad you can get inspired from here
- Moutabbel here
Eggplants are vegetables often used in traditional Middle Eastern, Italian and Greek dishes in particular. Rich in dietary fiber and B vitamins but also a good source of essential minerals, especially manganese, copper and potassium. Eggplant phytonutrients nourish the brain, and antioxidants protect cells. All the dietary fiber found in eggplant helps maintain blood sugar levels, which explains why they have traditionally been used to manage and prevent diabetes.
Despite the fact that it sounds a little strange, baba ganouj jump is incredibly easy to do. It tastes slightly sweet.
Baba ghanouj salad is a great alternative to eggplant salad, being a & lta href = "http://www.bucatarulpriceput.ro/zacusca-de-vinete-cu-ardei-copti-reteta-traditionala.html" title = "zacusca of eggplant with baked peppers "& gtreteta with eggplant & lt / a & gt in great demand in western countries. The most popular and traditional baba ghanouj recipe is the one with tahini that has a demented taste.
I challenge you to prepare this variant of oriental vaba bhan ghanouj salad and I am convinced that it will be to your liking.
First we put the eggplants in a tray, then we lightly prick them with a knife so as not to explode in the oven. Put them in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about an hour or until they soften very well.
You turn them from time to time to return evenly.
They can also be baked either on the stove flame or on a grill in the yard.
After the eggplants have baked, remove them and let them cool for 15 minutes so that they can be peeled more easily.
As soon as you finish peeling the eggplants, put them in a sieve, on top of a bowl and let them drain very well for 30 minutes. If you are in a time crisis you can put them under a stream of cold water and then squeeze the pulp in your hand to drain the water.
After they have drained very well, they are put in a food processor to chop them.
Scrape the garlic cloves in a bowl over the chopped eggplant followed by tahini (a sesame paste), lemon juice, olive oil and mix well.
Optionally you can add two tablespoons of yogurt and a little cumin. In some recipes they are put in others not.
At the end, add salt to taste and mix very well.
Before serving, leave in the fridge for at least two hours. Baba ghanouj salad is served only cold.
Baba Ganoush is an oriental eggplant salad with sesame paste, an alternative to our eggplant with mayonnaise. It is easy to make and has a pleasant, refreshing taste, totally different from the taste of eggplant with mayonnaise that we are used to. It can be eaten with glue, but in the absence it also goes with bread or piadinas. You can find sesame paste (Tahini) in any supermarket on the shelf with international products, if you can't handle it ask the staff, not all stores have the same logic in placing the producer on the shelf.
INGREDIENTS (4 servings):
More and more people prefer to give up traditional dishes and learn to prepare recipes from international cuisine, such as the famous Baba Ganoush, oriental eggplant salad. This salad is prepared very simply, quickly, from healthy ingredients and can be used as an appetizer at lunch, as a breakfast or as an appetizer on the guest table. Compared to the famous eggplant salad with onion or mayonnaise, this recipe has a special taste and charm.
Ingredients needed for Baba Ganoush
To prepare the famous salad Baba Ganoush, you will need two large eggplants or three small eggplants, two tablespoons of olive oil, three tablespoons of sesame paste, two or three cloves of garlic, lemon juice, a few sprigs of parsley, salt and pepper.
Preparation for oriental eggplant salad
Also called Ghanouj or Muttabal, this eggplant salad is a light, delicious appetizer, easy to prepare, with a very fragrant and slightly smoky scent. This dish is consumed very often in oriental restaurants, being very filling and tasty. It is necessary for the eggplant to be baked in the stove, lining a large tray with aluminum foil. Wash the eggplant, cut in half and place with the inside greased with oil down.
Bake the eggplants for 40 minutes and leave to cool for a quarter of an hour. Then take the baked core of each eggplant, grind with a fork or blender and add all the ingredients mentioned above, namely lemon juice, sesame paste, garlic, salt, pepper and two tablespoons of oil. . Mix everything very well until a homogeneous paste is obtained and leave to cool to room temperature.
Baba Ganoush is served with hot and fresh sticks, especially on fasting days, but also on slices of bread or hot cakes.
1. Bake the eggplants on the grill / directly on the flame / on the embers / disc or as you can. It is important that the core becomes soft and juicy and the peel is well roasted. This will give the eggplant pulp that specific smoky taste. After they are ripe, the eggplants are cleaned of the burnt skin and put in a strainer to drain the liquid.
2. Finely chop the drained and cooled eggplants, preferably with a non-metallic tool or one that is certainly made of stainless steel. This precaution is needed to prevent oxidation of eggplants. Not only do they turn black, but they speed up in an unpleasant way.
3. Peel and wash the vegetables. Drizzle and chop into small cubes / pieces. Chop the parsley and the garlic is to be crushed, I left it whole in the picture so that it can be identified (at the end of the parsley).
4. Put the eggplant and crushed garlic in a bowl and incorporate the olive oil, pouring it into a thin thread. During this time we will mix well with a wooden spoon, like mayonnaise.
5. Just before serving the salad, add the rest of the ingredients. Keep only a tablespoon of chopped parsley aside to sprinkle the salad at the end. Mix well, add salt and pepper, possibly chili peppers, to taste. Add the lemon juice, gradually, adjusting the sour taste to be exactly as you like.
6. Arrange the salad in a pyramid shape. If you leave it in a bowl, no one will be upset. Sprinkle with preserved chopped parsley. Serve immediately, it goes great with a little toasted stick but it was also delicious with my natural mayonnaise bread. Have fun!
Gaaah! The last two weeks have been horrible with school & hellipexamene over exams and I haven't even finished! Oh, I dream every day of the day when I will be able to focus 100% on what I like and I will develop the projects I work on with such great pleasure.
Apart from the pressing weather and the hustle and bustle of the last few days, I have news for you! I will start a 6 week program in which I hope to be able to tone my body. I will eat healthy, vegetarian of course, and I will do sports! Costin will be my moral support, we will do this together. I hope to manage to stick to the schedule, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to sports. I will soon create a post in which I will document the transformation process. I will also write down the daily meals, the exercises I do, what is difficult for me and what is not. If the experiment is a success, and I hope it will be, maybe you will try it too! & # 128578
My goal is to lose a few pounds, not too much, and gain muscle mass. I will eat around 120g of protein a day, so planning meals will be interesting for you. It is not so easy to eat such a large amount of protein a day from vegetarian / vegan sources. I can't wait to get started!
So, starting on Monday, I will eat very differently from how I eat now, much more rigorously and accurately. For example, this recipe by mutable it won't be in meal planning, that's for sure! :)) It's not that she's not healthy, it's just that she usually eats bread and is a bit high in fat.
Until Monday, I will indulge in such food. The hard work starts on Monday! & # 128539
Until then, I'll leave you with the recipe mutabal & ndash eggplant salad with tahini. mutable is an Arabic recipe and is by far one of the My favorite cream appetizer recipes. I made it in the vegan version, without yogurt, but it came out white, creamy and perfect to taste! I hope you enjoy.